Thursday, September 09, 2004

Why so busy?

I was intending to blog daily (well Mon -Fri) anyway and guess what my day s just seem to have got well busy. There I was with only one or two things on my to do list, pacing myself to stay apparently busy in the eyes of those above and WHACK! An hour of I'm really sorry but this just came in can you find the details and get them back to me ASAP!
My wife wa unhappy because I had promised that for the first time in months I would be home on time and not over my official duty finish.
Then the same thing today. Tomorrow was already maxed out so there goes my on time finish for the weekend. It'll be a late finish and early return to work on Sunday for a Battle of Britain parade.
Never mind *#*# happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

«#Blogging Brits?»